Kroaked - Vaderin PedalsOct 25 2022
To embed this demo on your own website, copy & paste the code above. Or customize your demo widget here.
The Kroaked by Vaderin Pedals is a flexible boost that has ridiculous amounts of volume on tap.
The Kroaked can be used as a clean boost, a dirty/saturated boost and with the CMP knob, you can add this extra squished feeling to your blown out sound.
The highly interactive controls make this a very fun experience. Dialing in a sound is not as straight forward as is the case for "normal" boosts and overdrive. The LVL control is not just the output volume, but a clean boost that comes before the second gain stage of the pedal.
Turning one control can yield different results depending on how you've set the other two knobs. To me this is exactly the feature here.
Out of the gate, you can get just nice dirty boost sounds. But after "learning" the pedal for a while, you discover all these little sweet spots.
My favorite is the "Cranked InnerSpeaker" setting in the demo above. It reminds me of Tame Impala's guitar sound on his debut album. Just a sonically satisfying mixture of blown out speaker, fuzz and compression.
- Fidelity Guitars Stellarosa Lite II with Lollar Firebird pickups (bridge pickup)
- Strymon Iridium (chime)
Pedals Used for the Backing Track
- Kroaked for most of the guitar overdubs
- Keeley Compressor Mini, MAE Line Blur and Strymon Iridium (round) with bass cabs for bass (JMJ Mustang)
- OBNE Screen Violence for some the lead guitar
- Get detailed specs on Vaderin Pedals' website