Catalinbread - TopangaFri Feb 26 2021
To embed this demo on your own website, copy & paste the code above. Or customize your demo widget here.
The Topanga Spring Reverb from Catalinbread makes we wanna play drippy surf rock all day.
My personal taste usually leans towards more dry and crunchy tones. The Topanga plays really nice with drives and lets you finetune the reverb tails.
Dwell controls the length of the reverb tail. Tone affects the EQ of the reverb (from dark to bright). Mix sets the ratio of wet and dry signal. Volume sets the overall output of the pedal (wet and dry).
I really enjoy it with subtle settings. Especially with amp/cab sim, just a little spring reverb from the Topanga makes the tone come alive without being too much "on the nose".
- Gretsch Electromatic (Blacktop Filtertrons, bridge pickup)
- Falcon for a bit of crunch
- Strymon Iridium (Chime)
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
- Try a new one from Thomann and use their great 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee if it's not for you
- Get a good deal on it on Reverb
- Get detailed specs on Catalinbread's website
Some of these are affiliate links and I earn a small comission if you buy stuff through those links. There is no additional cost for you. It helps me keep this website alive.
If you like what I do, buy me a beer 🍺.