T-120 DLX v2 - Demedash EffectsDec 25 2022
To embed this demo on your own website, copy & paste the code above. Or customize your demo widget here.
The T-120 Videotape Echo Deluxe by Demedash Effects has been on my wishlist for quite a while.
I always loved analog bucket brigade delays, especially when the repeats get noticeably darker and when there's some modulation happening.
Well, the T-120 certainly has some noticeable modulation and sound alteration going on in the repeats.
My favorite setting is when the modulation get's glitchy and random and lo-fi but still subtle enough to be musical. But it's a very versatile delay that can go from cleanish analog delay to all-out wacky modulated whirlwind delay.
I have never heard how an old videotape would alter the sound of my guitar. But after playing the T-120, I'm pretty sure it would feel like this.
- Fidelity Guitars Stellarosa Lite II with Lollar Firebird pickups (both pickups)
- Keeley Compressor Mini for medium compression
- Bondi Effects Del Mar Overdrive for very subtle saturation, compression and EQ (demo coming soon)
- T-120 DLX v2
- Strymon Iridium (chime)
I used the compressor and overdrive to keep the guitar as clean as possible – as not alter the sound of the delay repeats – while making the guitar stand out in the mix without being harsh.
- Get a good deal on it on Reverb
- Get detailed specs on Demedash Effects' website
- If you are in the US, grab one from Sound Shoppe NYC
Some of these are affiliate links and I earn a small comission if you buy stuff through those links. There is no additional cost for you. It helps me keep this website alive.
If you like what I do, buy me a beer 🍺.