The Remnant - Poison NoisesNov 01 2022
The Remnant by Poison Noises is wonderful take on the classic tape delay sound.
Whenever I can, I like to have some modulation going in my time-based effects. The Remnant delivers tasteful modulation on its delay repeats.
Playing with the RAVAGE (feedback) is also lots of fun. I like when a delay gives you this fine line between clean and sweet repeats and chaotic, out of control feedback. Finding just the right amount of feedback to not let the self-oscillation take over completely creates interesting pad sounds.
- Fidelity Guitars Stellarosa Lite II with Lollar Firebird pickups (bridge pickup)
- DOD 250 (demo coming ...)
- The Remnant
- Strymon Iridium (chime)
Pedals Used for the Backing Track
- Poison Noises The Crook, MAE Line Blur and Strymon Iridium (round) with bass cabs for bass (JMJ Mustang)
- The Crook for lead parts and more saturated tones.
- The Remnant is on almost every guitar overdub
- Get detailed specs on Poison Noises' website
Some of these are affiliate links and I earn a small comission if you buy stuff through those links. There is no additional cost for you. It helps me grow this website. Thank you!
To embed this demo on your own website, copy & paste the code above or customize your demo widget.