The Remnant - Poison NoisesNov 01 2022
To embed this demo on your own website, copy & paste the code above. Or customize your demo widget here.
The Remnant by Poison Noises is wonderful take on the classic tape delay sound.
Whenever I can, I like to have some modulation going in my time-based effects. The Remnant delivers tasteful modulation on its delay repeats.
Playing with the RAVAGE (feedback) is also lots of fun. I like when a delay gives you this fine line between clean and sweet repeats and chaotic, out of control feedback. Finding just the right amount of feedback to not let the self-oscillation take over completely creates interesting pad sounds.
- Fidelity Guitars Stellarosa Lite II with Lollar Firebird pickups (bridge pickup)
- DOD 250 (demo coming ...)
- The Remnant
- Strymon Iridium (chime)
Pedals Used for the Backing Track
- Poison Noises The Crook, MAE Line Blur and Strymon Iridium (round) with bass cabs for bass (JMJ Mustang)
- The Crook for lead parts and more saturated tones.
- The Remnant is on almost every guitar overdub
- Get detailed specs on Poison Noises' website
Some of these are affiliate links and I earn a small comission if you buy stuff through those links. There is no additional cost for you. It helps me keep this website alive.
If you like what I do, buy me a beer 🍺.