Hall of Mirrors - Poison NoisesAug 29 2022
To embed this demo on your own website, copy & paste the code above. Or customize your demo widget here.
The Hall of Mirrors by Poison Noises is a reverb packed with all kinds of different flavors to spice up your ambient guitar soundscapes.
With the rotary knob Replicate, you can switch between 8 different reverb types. There are classic sounds available like room, hall and plate – all of which are nicely adjustable with decay, pre-delay and low pass filter.
And typical for Poison Noises, there are creative and experimental sounds on the menu like phaser, tremolo, pitch, flanger and aliaser reverb. Distort and Reflect control different parameters depending on which reverb type is selected.
If you can't find a good sound in the Hall of Mirrors, you probably don't like reverb.
- K'mo Memphis Std., classic T-style pickups (both pickups)
- Vaderin Pedals HP-X (toggle in the middle, low gain setting)
- Hall of Mirrors
- Strymon Iridium (chime)
- JMJ Fender Mustang, tone 100%, Fender flats, played with fingers
- Keeley Compressor Mini
- Smallsound/Bigsound Mini Overdrive
- Strymon Iridium (round) with bass cabs
- GarageBand Drummer Graham (experimental songwriter) on the Brooklyn kit
- Whole kit treated with the stock GarageBand RAT-style pedal plugin
The whole mix was "mastered" with exciter, limiter and mild compression in the DAW.
- Get detailed specs on Poison Noises' website
- Rent it from Noise Boyz or choose from their growing catalogue of boutique pedals, starting from $9.99 per month
Some of these are affiliate links and I earn a small comission if you buy stuff through those links. There is no additional cost for you. It helps me keep this website alive.
If you like what I do, buy me a beer 🍺.