Arigato - Caroline Guitar CompanyMar 03 2023
The Arigato by Caroline Guitar Company is phaser and vibrato with nostalgic vibes.
Arigato can do the swooshy modulation everybody expects from a phaser. Typical for Caroline Guitar Co., the choices for the knob controls are simple, yet clever and unique. You can either really fine tune the phaser "feel" with AIM and FEEDBACK.
You can make it super whacky when you switch to the rectangle waveform.
One of my favorite sounds is with the MOD toggle down (asymmetrical filter notches). It makes the modulation sound a bit more random. Pair that with the MIX knob all the way up and you've got yourself a really nice warbly cassette-type vibrato.
I really like the whole concept and design of the Arigato. It's just a very good phaser and it's easy to dial in a beautiful phaser sound. But it offers more depth if you spend time with it as it rewards exploration.
- Fidelity Guitars Stellarosa Lite II with Lollar Firebird pickups (both pickups)
- Keeley Electronics Compressor Mini for mild compression
- MAE Line Blur for a teeny tiny bit of saturation
- Strymon Iridium (chime)
- Try a new one from Perfect Circuit*
- Get detailed specs on Caroline Guitar Company's website
- If you are in the US, grab one from Sound Shoppe NYC
Some of these are affiliate links and I earn a small comission if you buy stuff through those links. There is no additional cost for you. It helps me grow this website. Thank you!
To embed this demo on your own website, copy & paste the code above or customize your demo widget.